- UKCP registered.
- NHS Associate therapist.
- Nuffield Health approved therapist.
- BCPC approved therapist.
- Accredited by the Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling.
I undertook extensive training as a Psychotherapist and Counsellor. I currently hold three counselling diplomas…
- WPF psychodynamic advanced diploma.
- WPF psychodynamic agency diploma.
- CSCT Integrative Counselling Advanced.
As a requirement of my training, I have also undertaken intensive psychoanalytic analysis over many years. I have had rigorous supervision of my clinical work throughout.
Alongside my private practice I also worked for Southside, a charity based in Bath. In the past I have worked for Wessex Counselling Service, a charity based in Frome, for 8 years.
Through my work with these charities, I have been involved in teaching, training, mentoring and setting up a clinical library.
I am also a qualified ante natal teacher for the National Childbirth Trust, and a qualified nurse.